Raining Hot Coupons - Melissa & Doug $250 in Toys Giveaway Terms & Conditions
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion.
1) Promotion Timing: The Melissa & Doug and Raining Hot Coupons $250 in Toys Giveaway (the "Promotion") begins 12:00:00 a.m. ET on 11/07/2013 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 11/14/13 (the "Promotion Period").
2) Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada, who, as of the last day of entry, are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Melissa & Doug LLC or Raining Hot Coupons (the "Sponsors"), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3) How to Enter Play: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Promotion. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Promotion Period, you may access the Promotion by visiting http://ymlp.com/xgmmwqyqgmgush. You will be prompted to complete a one time entry form. There is a limit of 1 entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to play is prohibited. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all game plays and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply.
4) Privacy: Trust is a cornerstone of Sponsor's corporate mission and the success of their business depends on it. Sponsor is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information they collect about you. Click here for the full details of Sponsor's Privacy Statement: http://www.melissaanddoug.com/privacy.
5) Available Prizes, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") and Approximate Odds of Winning: Unclaimed/unredeemed prizes will not be awarded.
|Date Prize Awarded
|November 15, 2013
||Winner's choice of up to $250 retail value (as marked on our website, http://www.MelissaAndDoug.com.)
Limit one prize per person/household. The odds of winning a prize are approximately 1:20,000. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with prize not specified herein as being awarded. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent permitted by winners. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor's discretion. Prizes will be sent to winners via mail within 2-4 weeks after winner notification. Return of any prize/prize notification will result in disqualification and prize will be forfeited. Prize is awarded "as is." Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on the prize (if any) shall be subject to the manufacturer's terms. Winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
6) Verification: All winners may be subject to confirmation, verification of eligibility by Administrator and compliance with these Official Rules in Sponsor's sole discretion. All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In no event will the Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes in Rule #5. Use of automated game play devices or programs is prohibited. The Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Promotion.
7) General Rules: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners' name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. The Sponsor and its agencies and Administrator are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Application or the Promotion or by any human error which may occur in the processing of game plays in the Promotion or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Application or Promotion. In the event of a dispute as to any participant, the authorized account holder of the account used to register will be deemed to be the participant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the entry. Proof of entering information via the Application does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor and/or its Administrator (as identified in these Official Rules) are not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor/Administrator on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the game process or the operation of the Promotion or Application; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion or Application may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any attempt by the Entrant to enter more than the number of times authorized herein, using any third party proxy services, using multiple names or e-mail addresses and/or any other fraudulent mechanism(s), including robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods, shall give the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the right to disqualify the Entrant. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion or Application, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Promotion and award all prizes claimed prior to cancellation. By participating in the Promotion, the participant agrees that Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Promotions agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by participant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Promotion or participation in any Promotion or related activity. By participating in the Promotion, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents. The Promotion and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Connecticut, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in Connecticut and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state and federal courts in Connecticut.
8) Winners: For the name of the winner, available after 12/1/2012, send a self addressed stamped envelope no later than 6/1/2012, to: Melissa & Doug LLC (Attn: Christine Brown/$250 Giveaway w Raining Hot Coupons - November 2013), 141 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT 06897.
9) Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsors of the Promotion are Melissa & Doug LLC , 141 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT 06897, and Raining Hot Coupons LLC, PO Box 485, Santa Clara, UT, 84765.
The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Melissa & Doug and Raining Hot Coupons and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used in the event you are selected as a Promotion winner and to receive promotional and informational emails from Melissa & Doug and Raining Hot Coupons.