View Larger Image
Bowling Friends Preschool Playset
This preschool-friendly bowling set has soft plastic components that are easy to lift, easy to maneuver, and so much fun to knock down! Six unique character pins feature bright colors, raised textures, and sweet facial expressions to encourage little bowlers. Set them up indoors and out--young children will have a blast finding new ways to knock them down! With bright colors, textures, and adorable facial expressions, these endearing toys are sure to strike big at playtime.
Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- 24 MONTHS AND UP: With the child count all the pieces, pointing to each piece as you go.
- Lay the pins on their sides, and ask the child to stand them all up again. Then allow the child to knock them down for you to set upright.
- Stand the pins in a row and ask the child to roll the ball to knock them over.
- 30 MONTHS AND UP: Ask the child to point to different pins as you describe them by name, color, texture, or feature.
- Ask the child to identify the different animals represented by the pins.
- Stand the pins in a row or arrange them in a triangle, and ask the child to kick the ball to knock them over.
- OLDER TODDLERS AND PRESCHOOLERS: Name a color, pattern, or texture, and ask the child to point to all the pieces that fit the group.
- Create different arrangements of pins for the child to knock over.
- Toss the ball back and forth to play a game of 'catch.'
Dimensions: 9" x 14" x 6" Assembled
Please share your thoughts about this toy with your Facebook friends in the Comment box below.