If your job isn't "fun and games" anymore, check out a new job at our toy company!!
We need an amazing:
Melissa & Doug is an award-winning toy company with beautiful headquarters located on Route 7 in south Wilton, conveniently reached from Norwalk, Stamford, Westport, Danbury and all of Fairfield County, CT, as well as Westchester County, NY. If you'd like to find out about more joining our team, please submit your resume HERE.
The Product Manager oversees the new product commercialization process for multiple items within our development group.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Move the item through all steps of our process, from initial spec to launch stage
- Meet all product objectives on time, on cost, and on quality
- Drive progress and ensure that items pass all of our internal success requirements
- Organize product research and mom-testing activities
- Work with the design, engineering, QC, regulatory and sales teams
- Daily problem solving and issues resolution
- Manage all aspects of the product schedules
- Perform project management duties to deliver product on time
- Product management experience in a consumer products company
- Hands-on problem solver
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with superior attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
As a leading designer, manufacturer, and seller of children's toys, our mission is to provide educational, heirloom-quality products. Two plus decades of significant growth has led to many new job openings and career opportunities!
Join a friendly and hard-working environment.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Recruiting@MelissaAndDoug.com.
Generous compensation, medical, 401K, flexible spending plans, significant employee discounts.
National Accounts Sales Analyst, Senior Forecasting Analyst, International Inside Sales, International Inside Sales (NYC), Inside Sales, Inside Sales (NYC), International Key Accounts Sales Manager (Europe), National Accounts Sales Manager, Licensed Customs Broker, Product Manager, Sales Support, Customer Service, Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Business Analyst, and Order Processing.