View Larger Image
Fairy Dress-Up Chunky Puzzle - 10 pieces
There's a rainbow over the garden, a fairy among the flowers, and 10 chunky puzzle pieces for mix-and-match fashion fun! With 25 possible combinations for the flying fairy to wear, this dress-up set has all the fun of paper dolls - but with extra-sturdy wooden pieces that are perfect for little fingers. It's easy to create unique styles: Simply place a top piece and a bottom piece in the recessed wells on the puzzle board to dress the painted fairy figure. Then change her outfit as
often as you like! All the pieces store neatly on the sturdy wooden puzzle board.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Help the child sort the pieces into two groups: tops and skirts. Help the child count the pieces in
each group. Then count all the pieces together.
- Help the child identify the colors on the pieces. Compare two of the pieces and ask the child:
"Does this piece have any colors that the other piece does not?"
- Name a color, pattern, or feature (such as flower petals or dots) and ask the child to gather all of
the pieces that fit the rule. How ant outfits can be made with the collected pieces?
- Encourage the child to mix and match the pieces to find a favorite combination.
- Trace a top and skirt on a piece of paper and let the child color in her own design. Encourage the
child to draw matching shoes and wings as well.
Dimensions: 10.5" x 12" x 0.75"
Please share your thoughts about this toy with your Facebook friends in the Comment box below.