View Larger Image
Froggy Toss & Catch Net & Ball
Ready to catch a "fly" ball? Grab a Froggy net and get hoppin'! This toss-and-catch game includes two cool nets, two foam balls and lots of ways to have fun. Cheerful features and bright colors will have children smiling right along with Froggy as they play. This exciting set encourages gross motor skills, hand-eye coordination and social skills. Instructions for six games are included.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- FROGGY TOSS & CATCH (1-2 players):
Toss the ball with one hand and catch it with your Froggy net. (The ball is intended to be tossed by hand.)
- Play the following games with 1-2 players:
- Players stand apart from each other, each holding a ball in one hand and a net in the other. On the count of three, each player should bounce his/her ball on the ground and try to catch it (after the bounce) in his/her own net. The first player to make 10 catches is the winner!
- Each player holds a net parallel to the ground and carefully places a ball anywhere on the green handle or rim. Each player must balance his/her ball on the surface of the racquet as long as possible, counting aloud to determine how many points he/she will earn for the round. (Stop counting points when the ball falls.) For an extra challenge, only award points if the ball falls into the net at the end of the round; no points for balls that land on the ground!
- More play ideas available!
Dimensions: 24.5" x 20" x 12.25" Assembled
Please share your thoughts about this toy with your Facebook friends in the Comment box below.