View Larger Image
My Friend Julia Soft Doll
Cheerful Julia is the perfect companion for kids of all ages! Soft fabrics and bright colors make her an ideal comfort object for babies and toddlers. Timeless styling and durable, machine-washable construction make her lovable for years to come, too! Julia plush doll features a weighted bottom and feet to help her sit steady and hold a pose, as well as scrunched fabric pigtails that will never tangle. A removable dress adds playful practice in fine motor skills and self-care, too! Lovable, durable, and irresistibly cute, cuddly My Friend Julia is sure to become a very best friend for the child in your life!
Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- 12 MONTHS AND UP: Help the child identify the different colors on the toy. Say a color name aloud and help the child point to that color on the toy.
- Help the child find his or her reflection in the mirror. Say the child's name as you identify the image in the mirror.
- Encourage the child to find all the ways the toy can make noise, such as rattle, squeak, crinkle, and stomp.
- 18 MONTHS AND UP: Help the child identify the different features on the face, such as eyes, nose, and mouth, and encourage the child to point to the same parts on his or her own body.
- Name a color or shape, and ask the child to point to all the pieces that fit the group.
- Fasten all the buttons, zippers, and ties, then ask the child to unfasten them. Challenge the child to put them together again.
- 24 MONTHS AND UP: Ask the child to point to different parts of the toy as you describe them by name, color, texture, or feature.
- With the child, count the different parts of the toy, such as two eyes on the face or two ends of the yellow shoelace.
- Ask the child to open the fastenings, then to close them again.
Dimensions: 12" x 6" x 3" Packaged
Please share your thoughts about this toy with your Facebook friends in the Comment box below.