View Larger Image
Linking Bee Baby Toy
Link them together, connect them to other toys, or sort and share the rings--the seven pieces of this linking toy offer endless opportunities to explore shape, color, counting, and more! The bumble bee's bold stripes and simple, smiling facial features are designed for the way newborns see best, so playful learning begins from the very beginning. Hands-on learning continues with every playtime as babies and toddlers explore each unique ring, learning to tug them apart, rattle them with a click and clack, and link them into patterned chains. Included play ideas are grouped by age, so new parents can lead baby in simple games that nurture developmental skills for the first year and beyond--making this a baby and toddler toy that both parents and children will love!
Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- 3 MONTHS AND UP: Link the pieces together, with the bee at one end and the other end connected to the railing of a crib or play yard.
- During tummy time, place the toy on the floor in front of the child.
- Offer the child a single ring to hold.
- 6 MONTHS AND UP: Point to different parts of the bee, such as the antennae or legs, as you name them. Guide the child's hand to touch each part.
- Identify the different colors on the toy, pointing to each color as you show it to the child.
- 9 MONTHS AND UP: Count the bee's legs and antennae, pointing to each one as you count it.
- Tell the child a story about the bee's busy day. Make the bee's sounds and incorporate words from the child's everyday world, such as "baby," "house," and "naptime."
Dimensions: 7" x 8.75" x 2.75" Packaged
Please share your thoughts about this toy with your Facebook friends in the Comment box below.