View Larger Image
Pound & Roll Tower
We've taken the classic pounding toy to new heights! Knock the four brightly colored balls through the holes, then watch and listen as they roll down the ramps. Sturdy wooden hammer included.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Identify the color name of one of the balls and roll it toward the child. Ask him/her to repeat the color name and roll it back to you. Repeat the activity using the different colored balls.
- Count the number of balls, asking your child to repeat each number after you.
- Ask the child to place each ball in the hole by its matching color column.
- Ask the child to pound the balls through the holes in a specific color order.
- Ask the child to pound a specific number of balls through the holes. Repeat the activity until the child is able to understand numbers one through four.
Dimensions: 10" x 5.5" x 5.5"
Please share your thoughts about this toy with your Facebook friends in the Comment box below.