View Larger Image
Princess Olivia Magnetic Dress-Up Set
With her lovely blushing face and a charming collection of skirts, tops, and tiaras, this pretty princess reigns over one exciting wardrobe! Prop her up in the wooden stand, then place the magnetic garments over the magnetic surface. The child gets to decide what this royal model will wear today or just for the next few minutes! It's easy to change and rearrange the magnetic pieces to dress Olivia for a ball or a garden party. Kids can find coordinating halves to the same pretty ball gown, or mix and match the pieces to make their own designs! The durable wooden storage tray comes stocked with one wooden doll, wooden stand, and 33 magnetic dress-up pieces.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Lay out all the pieces and assemble the outfits so they match as closely as possible. Choose your favorite ensemble for Princess Olivia to wear! Then change pieces of the outfit to mix and match different looks.
- Lay out all the pieces. Then sort the pieces according to different qualities: tops/skirts/accessories or tiaras/purses/flowers, for example. (You can use the box compartments for this, adding removable labels if you wish!)
- Imagine different events for Princess Olivia to attend, such as a banquet, a picnic, or a visit to a royal friend. Pick an outfit for her to wear to the event.
- Trace one of the magnetic pieces on paper and fill the outline with your own designs. Cut out the shape and carefully tape it to the original magnetic piece to use! (Wrap the tape around so it sticks to the black magnetic surface.)
- Tell a story about Princess Olivia, using the outfits and accessories to add to the action. For instance, you could begin with the princess missing her lost crown, then trying on different alternatives as she searches. You could have her try purses, fans, and even gloves. Use your imagination and have fun!
Contains small parts.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11.75" x 1.25" Packaged
Please share your thoughts about this toy with your Facebook friends in the Comment box below.