View Larger Image
Pull & Play Musical Inchworm Baby Toy
This cheerful inchworm pal plays a baby-friendly tune as it engages the senses and nourishes early skills! Just pull the note-shaped handle to start the lively tune--babies will love to wiggle along with the moving legs and eyes and grasp at the bright-red musical notes as they rise. Older babies and toddlers can exercise motor skills as they learn to grasp and pull the cord to start the music all by themselves!
Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- 3 MONTHS AND UP: Tie the straps to the railing of a crib or play yard. Grasp and pull the handle to let the child hear the music.
- During tummy time, place the toy on the floor and pull the string to help sustain attention.
- 6 MONTHS AND UP: Count the inchworm's legs aloud, pointing to each one as you count it.
- Tie the straps to the railing of a crib or play yard. Encourage the child to grasp and pull the handle to make the music play.
- 9 MONTHS AND UP: Identify the different colors on the toy. Encourage the child to touch each color along with you as you name it.
- Help the child grasp the handle with one hand and the inchworm with the other. Together with the child, pull the two pieces away from each other to make the music play.
- Tell the story of how the inchworm waves hello as he begins his busy day. Add to the story using concepts from baby's world, such as "baby," "house," and "naptime."
Do not leave in crib unattached Do not leave in crib unattended
Dimensions: 10" x 7" x 3" Packaged
Please share your thoughts about this toy with your Facebook friends in the Comment box below.