View Larger Image
Sunny Hill Farm Search & Find Floor Puzzle - 48 pieces
This extra-large search-and-find puzzle offers an extra activity when completed! The 48 sturdy cardboard pieces assemble to reveal a lovely, sun-drenched farm scene filled with happy animals. A visual picture list is printed right on the puzzle, encouraging counting games and picture-search activities with no reading required.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to follow the picture key to find one horse, two dogs, three cows and so on. Then encourage even more search-and-find fun with the questions below!
- Look for all the mother-and-baby pairs. How many mothers have more than one baby? Which mother animal has the most babies?
- Point to all the animals with wings. (Suggest other categories, too, such as animals with tails, brown animals, big animals, small animals and so on.)
- Try to estimate (guess) which area has the most animals--in the water, on the grass, in the road or near the barn. Then count the animals to see if you were right!
- Can you find the farmer? What is he doing? Tell a story about what he will do today to care for the animals on the farm.
Dimensions: 50"L x 18"W
Please share your thoughts about this toy with your Facebook friends in the Comment box below.