View Larger Image
Smart Stacker Learning Toy
Stack the pieces, add the tops, and learn something new with every turn! Smart Stacker is the stacking toy with a twist: Each cup features a different color, object, and number, with pairs of pictures to illustrate each idea. Stack the cups to hide the upper illustration in each picture pair; then simply turn the cup to reveal the "answer" in the peer-through window! The clever cutout in each cup makes every stack a changeable showcase of bright colors and first concepts, highlighting one concept at a time in a way that's both playful and educational. Removable caps on each cup also create an exciting drop-through activity: Drop the egg-shaker through all the levels, or insert one or more caps to create a stopper. Or take the cups and caps to the bath or water table: Each cap has a unique filter pattern to create different drip patterns during water play! This very special activity has lots of ways to explore new ideas, motor skills, concepts of cause-and-effect, and so much more--engaging children in the kind of active, play-based discovery that can lead to a lifetime of learning.
With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- 9 MONTHS AND UP: Shake the egg gently. Place the egg in the child's hand to shake.
- Place the stacking cups on the floor in front of the child. Help the child drop the egg through the hole in the top of one of the cups.
- Nest two of the cups together and hand them to the child. Encourage the child to twist the cups both ways.
- 12 MONTHS AND UP: Help the child identify the different colors of the stacking cups. Say a color name and help the child point to the cup of that color.
- Place two cups upturned in front of the child, and place the egg in one of them. Help the child lift and move the egg from cup to cup.
- During water play, attach the caps to the cups and help the child to fill them with water. Point out the water dripping from the cap, or help the child to pour the water out.
- 18 MONTHS AND UP: Place one of the cups in front of the child and help the child identify all the pictures, letters, and numbers shown on it.
- Snap caps on two cups and place them, upturned, in front of the child. Place the egg in one cup, then challenge the child to pick up and tip the cups to roll the egg from one cup to the other.
- Help the child to build a tall tower, and to drop the egg down through the tower.
- OLDER TODDLERS AND PRESCHOOLERS: Ask the child to stack all the cups and align the pictures so all the numbers are in a line, and all the letters are in a line.
- Stack two cups and help the child rotate the top cup. As each hidden picture is revealed, help the child to make connections between the two stacked pictures on the same cup.
- Use the pictures on the cups to inspire a story. Ask questions to help the child add details to the story. For instance, "The dog wants to drive in the car. What friend will he bring?"
Dimensions: 7" x 11.5" x 3.5" Packaged
Please share your thoughts about this toy with your Facebook friends in the Comment box below.