View Larger Image
Teether Man Baby Toy
Teether Man is made for calming, comforting, and nourishing baby's growing senses! The sweetly silly face and soft middle invite cuddles galore, while six different teething surfaces give young gums plenty to explore. Sit Teether Man on his weighted bottom or help baby hold the easy-to-grasp handles--the appeal of this funny fellow is simple, but with bright colors, a variety of textures, and lively polka-dot patterns, skill-building opportunities abound! Teether Man is machine-washable, too, so it's easy to keep him clean ad ready for his next adventure.
Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- 0 MONTHS AND UP: Bring the toy close to the child to let him or her see the bright colors.
- Place one of the teether corners in the child's hand to encourage grasping.
- 3 MONTHS AND UP: Place the toy in the child's hands and encourage the child to bring it to his or her mouth.
- Place the toy on the floor in front of the child to encourage tummy time.
- 6 MONTHS AND UP: Talk to the child about the different parts of the toy. Guide the child's hand to pat Teether Man's head or belly.
Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 2" Packaged
Please share your thoughts about this toy with your Facebook friends in the Comment box below.