View Larger Image
Wooden Stringing Beads
How many ways can your little jeweler spell "beautiful"? Lots of wooden letter beads, gorgeous shapes and brightly colored laces are packed in a handy wooden tray to create fabulous bracelets and necklaces.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Give kids one of each letter bead A through Z. Ask them to string the beads in alphabetical order from A to Z.
- Have kids sort the non-alphabet beads by shape. Ask them to count and identify each group of shapes: 12 flowers, 9 fish, 9 teddy bears, 8 hearts, 8 stars, 8 rectangles, 8 butterflies, 6 circles, 4 ovals.
- Have kids sort the non-alphabet beads by color. Ask them to count and identify each group of colors: 13 pink, 12 green, 9 orange, 9 purple, 8 yellow, 9 rose, 7 turquoise, 6 blue.
- Have kids sort the letter beads alphabetically. Have them count and identify each group of letters: 12 A, 9 B, 6 C, 6 D, 13 E, 7 F, 6 G, 6 H, 6 I, 4 J, 4 K, 9 L, 9 M, 9 N, 6 O, 6 P, 3 Q, 10 R, 10 S, 7 T, 4 U, 2 V, 4 W, 4 X, 4 Y, 4 Z.
- Create a variety of different patterns using any combination of beads. Have kids replicate each pattern.
- Have kids count the number of laces in the set and identify the color of each.
- Have kids string the beads in a specific order. Describe each bead by its letter name or shape and color.
Contains small parts.
Dimensions: 0.75" x 9.5" x 11" Packaged
Please share your thoughts about this toy with your Facebook friends in the Comment box below.