Alphabet Stamp Set
Item # 3557
Holiday Shop is open! 15% off
use code: HOLLY20
Write exciting messages with this beautifully organized wooden alphabet stamp set. It includes 56 letters (upper and lower case), punctuation marks and a 4-color stamp pad. Keep it neat in the convenient wooden storage tray.
- 56 high-quality rubber stamps with contoured wooden handles
- Set includes upper- and lowercase letters, plus period, exclamation mark, question mark, comma, apostrophe, and quote mark
- Stamp pad includes 4 colors of washable ink: red, blue, green and orange (packaging may vary)
- Housed in a sturdy wooden box for organization and storage
- Encourages letter and color recognition, hand-eye coordination and creative expression
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- Product: 1.5" x 6.5" x 12" 1.75 lbs
- Package: 11.95" H x 6.4" W x 1.6" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Ask the child to name the capital letters while placing the wooden stamps in alphabetical order from A to Z. Repeat the activity with the lowercase letters, placing each beneath its corresponding capital letter.
Using the stamps, count with the child the number of letters in the alphabet.
Stamp a series of capital letters, leaving space for the child to fill in the missing letters. Repeat the activity using the lowercase stamps.
Stamp a pattern and ask the child to replicate the pattern, being sure the child matches the colors and letters.