Around the Fire Station Sound Puzzle
Item # 736
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
Lift one of the eight peg puzzle pieces to see and hear what's happening inside the firehouse and all around the neighborhood! This unique sound puzzle lets kids two and older discover a fire alarm waking up a sleeping firefighter, a fire crackling in an apartment, a cat being rescued from a tree, and much more. Replace the piece to immediately stop the sound and move to the next scene! Kids two and older will love exploring in and around the fire station, discovering new, full-color pictures under each piece, and learning what is making the realistic sounds. The interactive, sturdy wooden puzzle helps develop fine motor skills and auditory processing skills, and encourages problem solving and narrative thinking.
- 8-piece wooden sound peg puzzle with realistic fire station and neighborhood sounds
- Sounds play when pieces are lifted, stop when they are replaced
- Lift a piece to reveal new picture of an activity happening in the firehouse and surrounding neighborhood
- Encourages motor and auditory processing skills, problem solving, and narrative thinking
- AAA batteries not included.
- Product: 8.75" x 11.75" x 0.75" 1.2 lbs
- Package: 11.8" H x 8.65" W x 0.65" L 1.3 lbs
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
STORY TIME: Tell a story about the neighborhood around the fire station. Give the people and animals names and personalities and talk about what they do on a typical day.
RAINBOW REVIEW: Help kids identify the colors on each piece. Have them find the same color on other pieces and on the puzzle board.
WHAT'S HAPPENING?: Have kids close their eyes while you lift one of the pieces. Have them describe what they hear happening!
Watch a Sneak Peek
Want to know more about the Around the Fire Station Sound Puzzle? Watch this quick video for details!