Ballerina/Fairy Magnetic Dress-Up Play Set
Item # 30322
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
Combine dozens of magnetic wooden pieces in coordinating designs to dress a beautiful double-sided figure with a ballerina on one side and a fairy on the other, as well as their beautiful swan companion! The set includes 52 clothing and accessory pieces and durable stands for the ballerina/fairy and swan play figures. Everything stores in a handy wooden take-along case with a slide-on lid and handle, making cleanup a snap and this a great toy to take on the go! Magnetic pretend play helps kids three and older develop fine motor, counting, and sorting skills, and encourages creative expression and imaginative play.
- Wooden magnetic double-sided ballerina and fairy and swan play figures to dress in coordinating mix-and-match outfits
- Includes double-sided wooden magnetic ballerina/fairy, wooden magnetic swan, 2 durable stands, 52 wooden magnetic clothing and accessory pieces
- Play figures and pieces store in handy wooden tray with sliding lid and handle
- Develops fine motor, counting, and sorting skills and encourages creative expression and imaginative play
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers to school-aged kids, ages 3 to 7, for hands-on, screen-free play
- 6.75" x 10" x 1.5" pkg
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Product: 10" x 1.5" x 6.75" Packaged 1.6 lbs
- Package: 10.25" H x 6.75" W x 1.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
SORT & MATCH: Sort the pieces into groups: Crowns, wings, tutus, skirts, etc. Find matching patterns or colors on different pieces, then use those pieces to dress the ballerina or fairy and the swan in coordinating outfits!
PATTERN POWER: Set a timer and see how quickly you can find all the pieces with polka-dots! Try to beat the record while searching for more patterns, like pieces with flowers, stars, zig-zags, etc.
FAIRY TALES: Give the ballerina, fairy, and swan names. Dress the figures and then tell a story about where they going today and what adventures they have along the way.
TRACE & COLOR: Trace the pieces on a piece of paper and color them in. Cut out the pieces and use tape to temporarily affix the new outfits to the existing pieces to create new outfits to dress the ballerina, fairy, and swan!