Item # 3895
Tina Prima takes center stage to pirouette and plie in her satiny leotard and tulle tutu. Use one hand to manipulate her mouth and facial expressions while the other moves her arms with the wooden rod. Detachable rod is suitable for lefties or righties!
- This prima ballerina puppet, is ready to take center stage
- Face is expressive and easy to manipulate
- Includes gesture rod for right or left hand
- 24"H x 7"L x 7"W
- 3+ years
- Product: 24" x 7" x 7" 0.65 lbs
- Package: 19.65" H x 8.25" W x 3.35" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
DANCE CLASS: Tina Ballerina is teaching a dance class! Pick out some music and have the puppet explain foot positions and different dance moves to the class.
FEELINGS: Have the puppet express different emotions. How would the puppet look and act if it were scared, surprised, angry, happy, or sad?
SHOWTIME! Make up a story and act it out -- perhaps, "First Day of Dance School," "Tina Makes a New Friend," or "A Visit to the Dentist."