Beauty Salon Play Set
Item # 3026
Holiday Shop Opens Early! 15% off
use code: SHOPEARLY
Add glamour and style to playtime with these wooden beauty essentials for make-believe makeovers! The 18-piece set includes a sturdy white and pink vanity with mirror and storage drawer. The wooden pieces include a hair dryer, hair spray, hair straightener, flip-top lotion bottle, lipstick, two nail polish bottles, blush, makeup brush, eye shadow and applicator, comb, and brush. A reusable spa services card lets kids three and older get the full salon experience by customizing makeovers for themselves, friends, stuffed animals, and dolls!
- 18-piece wooden beauty salon makeup, hair, and nails pretend play set
- Wooden table-top vanity includes child-safe mirror and storage drawer
- Wooden accessories include hair dryer, hair spray, hair straightener, comb, brush, flip-top lotion bottle
- Pretend makeup pieces: lipstick, two nail polish bottles, blush, makeup brush, eye shadow, applicator
- Product: 15.5" x 12" x 6" 3 lbs
- Package: 11.95" H x 11.95" W x 4.95" L 5.9 lbs
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
DAY OF BEAUTY: Place an order on the Salon Services card (mark with pencil and erase to reuse) and have kids give the requested make-believe make-over to a stuffed animal, doll, or a friend!
PICK UP THE PIECES: Have kids use the hair straightener to pick up one of the other pieces and race to a designated spot across the room without dropping the piece! Have kids race the clock to see how quickly they can move all the pieces this way.
5, 10, 15, 20: Choose a nail polish and have kids count fingers and toes as they "paint their nails" on each hand and each foot.
GOING OUT: Have kids pretend to be a star getting ready for a Broadway debut, a princess heading to the ball, a model off to a photo shoot, or someone going to work at the office! Choose makeup and hairstyles for different occasions.
Watch a Sneak Peek
Want to know more about the Beauty Salon Play Set? Watch this quick video for details!