Beep-Beep & Play Activity Toy
Item # 9220
This sit-in play car lets little ones rev up and take off for fun! With a clicking steering wheel, light-up dashboard, rear-view mirror, and an engine that plays music when the key is inserted, this interactive toy keeps kids happily occupied while building physical, cognitive, and social skills. There's even a cup holder on the side and a mesh "trunk" in the rear to take favorite toys along for the ride! Packed with whimsical details, this car engages the senses and nurtures growing skills. Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
- Honking, flashing, musical activity toy
- Attached key inserts and turns to make engine sounds
- Multi-textured plush encourages tactile exploration and is soft on skin
- For ages 9 months+; part of Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys and books for babies and toddlers
- Side-view mirror engages baby's interest in faces and light
- AA batteries not included.
- Adult supervision required.
- Do not leave in crib unattached
- Do not leave in crib unattended
- Product: 8.25" x 21" x 21" Packaged 5.35 lbs
- Package: 20.5" H x 19.4" W x 9" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
9M+: Help baby sit in the seat and pat the dashboard. Tap the horn and turn the key to activate the sounds and lights.
9M+: Challenge baby to pat the red dog.
9M+: Show baby his or her reflection in the mirror. As baby begins to recognize the reflection as his or her own, encourage facial expressions such as opening the mouth or blowing raspberries.
12M+: Help the child identify the colors on the toy. Say a color name aloud and help the child point to that color.
12M+: Point to the wheels and help the child reach and touch each one as you count them.
12M+: Encourage the child to grasp the sides of the steering wheel and turn it from side to side.
15M+: Help the child count different groupings on the toy (purple wheels, dashboard lights, headlights).
15M+: Place the key in the ignition and challenge the child to turn it to start the engine.
15M+: With the child, tell a story about taking a road trip in the car. Where will you travel? Use the story to share familiar words (car, home, dog) and introduce new ones.