These 8 super-yummy, easy Valentine’s Day treats for kids were served up to us by guest blogger Sara of Bitz & Giggles.
You know what my favorite thing about Valentine’s Day is? The treats. I bet if you ask your kids the same question, their answer would be similar to mine. Every child looks forward to exchanging valentines at school, but what they get most excited about are. . .the treats.
Today I’m sharing 8 Easy Valentine’s Day Treats you can make together as a family. They’re all kid-friendly and there are no complicated or hard-to-find ingredients to deal with. Best of all, these treats for kids are delicious and come together in no time at all!
Let’s take a look!
- Berries & Cream Smoothie – This is such a delicious and healthy breakfast treat! This smoothie features berries and frozen yogurt and would be a fantastic way to start a hectic morning!
- Oven-Baked S’mores – You don’t have to wait until summer to enjoy s’mores! These fun s’mores use heart-shaped marshmallows and are baked right in the oven!
- Valentine Rice Krispie Treats – Here’s a fun Valentine’s Day twist on a popular kids’ treat!
- Shirley Temple Cupcakes – These cupcakes are as delicious as the iconic drink! They’re made with cherry chip cake mix spiked with lemon-lime soda, filled with a marshmallowy fluff, topped with vanilla butter cream frosting and garnished with a cherry. Whew! Delicious!
- The Easiest Strawberry Shortcake – This EASY, no-bake dessert comes together in minutes and uses a Twinkie as the cake!
- Easy Lollipops – These lollipops are literally ONE ingredient and are so much fun to make!
- Strawberry JELL-O Truffles – What a fun way to say, “I love you!” You need to try these vanilla candy-coated truffles with a strawberry melt-a-way center!
- Love Potion Punch – This “magic” potion punch fizzes when you add the secret ingredient. This is so much fun to serve at a Valentine’s party!
When a family bakes and cooks together in the kitchen, it becomes one of the most special gathering places in the home. Spend some time in the kitchen with the ones you love the most this Valentine’s Day and make one of these sweet treats to enjoy together!
* * *
Like this post? Pin It!