Classic Wooden Farm Tractor Play Set
Item # 9392
Time to harvest some fun! This action-packed play set has animals to tend, hay to pile, and a tractor to keep it all moving. With a wooden tractor, trailer, and six play pieces, this durable wooden set offer kids lots of ways to play. Sit the farmer in the tractor seat to pull the loaded trailer, or rearrange the pieces so the trailer rail is a barnyard fence and the bales are in the scoop! This beautiful and versatile play set if part of Melissa & Doug's collection of durable wooden classic toys.
- 8-piece wooden farm and tractor set
- Includes 2 vehicle pieces, 2 animals, and 2 hay bales, farmer, and fence
- Tractor and trailer link and unlink with ease
- Trailer rail lifts off to become a farm fence
- Promotes sorting, matching, and counting skills; encourages imaginative play
- Product: 5.75" x 14.25" x 4.25" Packaged 1.3 lbs
- Package: 14.2" H x 5.75" W x 4.2" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Line up the play pieces (hay bales, animals, fence, and farmer) and ask the child to count them. How many people are there? How many animals? How many all together?
Ask the child to choose a play piece and name all the colors on that piece. Then ask the child to look for the same colors on the other pieces.
Remove the railing from the side of the trailer and use it to make different shapes for the child to identify, such as a triangle, square, or parallelogram.
Ask the child to look carefully at the farmer, and then remove it from view. Ask the child to answer questions about the farmer's appearance (such as, "What color is his hat?") without looking.
Ask the child to use the pieces as inspiration to trace or draw a farm picture.