Classroom Stamp Set
Item # 2400
Whether you're a real teacher or a teacher-in-training, this stamp set has everything you need to make your mark! Ten wooden stamps, five colored pencils, a two-color ink pad and lots of gold star stickers will help all your students go to the head of the class. Washable, non-toxic kid-friendly ink.
- Playing school lots of fun with this classroom-themed wooden stamp and sticker set
- Includes 10 wooden stamps, 5 colored pencils, a 2-color ink pad and lots of gold star stickers
- Washable, kid-friendly ink
- 1.75"H x 6.5"L x 10"W Packaged
- 4+ years
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- Product: 1.75" x 6.5" x 10" Packaged 1.3 lbs
- Package: 10.25" H x 6.5" W x 1.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Discuss each stamp with the child. Help the child think of scenarios in which the stamp would be used.
Count the stamps, the pencils, and all the pieces together.
Identify the colors of the pencils and ink.
Place all of the stamps in front of the child. Ask the child to study them, then to look away. Hide one stamp. Then ask the child to open his/her eyes and identify the missing stamp.
Stamp the beginning of a repeating pattern and ask the child to continue the pattern.
Help the child to create some simple worksheets that can be graded and stamped appropriately.
Encourage the child to create a pretend-play classroom including a teacher desk, cubby area, and any other props that can be found around the house. Help the child act out a school day as the teacher, a student, or even the class pet!