Construction Tools Sound Puzzle
Item # 733
Up to 15% off. Use code: PUZZLEME
Featuring detailed images of favorite noisy construction tools, this wooden peg puzzle makes the sound of each tool when a piece is placed correctly in the puzzle board! Full-color, matching pictures are under each of the eight carved pieces, including a power drill, hammer, belt sander, jack hammer, tape measure, staple gun, and socket wrench. Easy-to-grip plastic pegs on each make the pieces easy for small hands to manipulate. The interactive, sturdy wooden puzzle helps kids two and older develop fine motor skills and auditory processing skills. (TIP: Puzzle has light-activated sensors; for best results, expose the sensor by removing a piece in a brightly lit room, then make the sound play by replacing the piece in the board.)
- 8-piece wooden sound peg puzzle with realistic sounds of tools
- Pictures on pieces match pictures on beautifully crafted puzzle board
- Sounds play when pieces are placed in puzzle board--lift to expose light sensor, then replace (cover sensor) to hear sound
- Tools include power drill, hammer, belt sander, jack hammer, tape measure, staple gun, and socket wrench
- Ages 2+; 11.75" x 8.75"
- AAA batteries not included.
TOOL ID: Have kids pick up puzzle pieces as you name each tool. Have them predict each tool's sound as they put the pieces into the puzzle board.
WHAT'S MY SOUND?: Remove all pieces. Make one of the tool sounds or pretend to use the tool and challenge kids to find the correct piece and place it in the puzzle board.
WHAT AM I?: Remove all pieces. Have kids close their eyes while you place one piece in the board. Have them guess the tool by the sound it makes!
- Product: 11.75" x 8.75" x 0.75" 1.2 lbs
- Package: 11.8" H x 8.65" W x 0.65" L 1.3 lbs