Counting Caterpillar Classic Toy
Item # 9274
Enjoy 15% off developmental play and baby play
use code: LEARN15
Kids love counting with our colorful caterpillar! This cheerful character encourages young learners to work on number and color recognition as they develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. They can sort by numerical order, do beginning math problems, and explore their imagination. This classic toy for ages 2+ is sure to become a family favorite!
- Caterpillar stacking toy with 10 numbered segments
- Each numbered segments is a different color
- Segments feature numerals as well as printed dots for easy counting
- Sturdy wooden construction for years of play
- Encourages number skills, color recognition, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and imaginative play
- Product: 3" x 10.5" x 2.5" Assembled 1.2 lbs
- Package: 10.7" H x 3.2" W x 3" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Boost beginning number skills by asking the child to count the segments with you. Repeat the activity until the child is familiar with the numbers one through ten.
Help the child identify the numerals and place the segments in order.
Ask the child to name all the colors of the segments.
Once the child is more familiar with numbers, present a simple math problem, like 1+2=3, counting out the dots on top of the segments together.
Lay the segments flat and encourage the child to stack them as high as he or she can.
Place the caterpillar on its side and try to make segments "walk" across it like a balance beam.