Created by Me - Striped Fleece Quilt
Item # 30096
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
Want to make a super-cozy quilt in no time? Just knot it! We've made it fun and easy to make an extra-large, colorful fleece blanket. Just tuck the extra-wide and extra-long fringe into slits and tie single knots to piece together a uniquely you quilt! The fabric pieces are super thick, soft, and fuzzy on both sides for extra snuggling. The 48 12-inch by 12-inch pieces include fringe that's nearly two inches long, making knotting fast and simple. The finished quilt is approximately four feet by five feet--or piece together fewer pieces to make scarves or smaller projects! Illustrated instructions and design ideas are included.
- Knot-together no-sew fleece quilt craft kit with striped pattern and coordinating colors
- Includes 48 12-inch by 12-inch fleece squares with slotted fringe for easy tying
- Top quality, thick, fuzzy, and super-soft material
- Detailed illustrated instructions and lots of design ideas to spark creativity
- Product: 4'L x 5'W Assembled 2.5 lbs
- Package: 16" H x 12" W x 4" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
DOWN SIZE: Create unique cases for throw or bed pillows! Lay squares on top of your pillow to determine how many you need to knot together.
INDOOR CAMPOUT: Drape the quilt over two chairs to create a tent! Find a flashlight, pillows, blankets, and some books and games and have an indoor "campout" or use it as a fort.
WINTER WRAP: Turn a row of squares into a scarf! Make it short to wear draped over the shoulders, or longer to loop around your neck a few times.