Created by Me! Alphabet Beads Wooden Bead Kit
Item # 3774
How many ways can your little jeweler spell "beautiful"? Lots of wooden letter beads, gorgeous shapes, and brightly colored laces are packed in a handy wooden tray to allow kids to create fabulous bracelets and necklaces.
- Lots of wooden letter beads and gorgeous shape beads
- Set includes over 200 beads and 8 brightly colored cords
- Everything kids need to create fabulous bracelets and necklaces
- Stored in a durable, handy wood tray
- Promotes hand-eye coordination and creativity
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Product: 0.75" x 9.5" x 11" Packaged 0.9 lbs
- Package: 11.1" H x 9.5" W x 0.6" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Give kids one of each letter bead A through Z. Ask them to string the beads in alphabetical order from A to Z.
Have kids sort the non-alphabet beads by shape. Ask them to count and identify each group of shapes: 12 flowers, 9 fish, 9 teddy bears, 8 hearts, 8 stars, 8 rectangles, 8 butterflies, 6 circles, 4 ovals.
Have kids sort the non-alphabet beads by color. Ask them to count and identify each group of colors: 13 pink, 12 green, 9 orange, 9 purple, 8 yellow, 9 rose, 7 turquoise, 6 blue.
Have kids sort the letter beads alphabetically. Have them count and identify each group of letters: 12 A, 9 B, 6 C, 6 D, 13 E, 7 F, 6 G, 6 H, 6 I, 4 J, 4 K, 9 L, 9 M, 9 N, 6 O, 6 P, 3 Q, 10 R, 10 S, 7 T, 4 U, 2 V, 4 W, 4 X, 4 Y, 4 Z.
Create a variety of different patterns using any combination of beads. Have kids replicate each pattern.
Have kids count the number of laces in the set and identify the color of each.
Have kids string the beads in a specific order. Describe each bead by its letter name or shape and color.