Deluxe Stainless Steel Pots & Pans Play Set
Item # 30340
Boil, strain, stir, and sauté! This 15-piece stainless steel pots, pans, and cooking utensils set is a beautiful way to cook up pretend play! Bright and shiny, the pretend play cookware is generously sized for a more realistic look and feel. The set includes a stainless steel wok, griddle, sauté pan, pot, stock pot, colander, insert colander (fits in stock pot), and 2 multi-fit lids, all with handles that feature sturdy riveted joints that won't weaken and wear like welding or glue. A stainless steel spoon and spatula and three wooden utensils round out this top-shelf set that stores conveniently on a sturdy wire rack when the kitchen is closed.
- 15-piece polished stainless steel pots, pans, and utensils pretend play cooking set with wire storage rack
- Includes stainless steel wok, griddle, sauté pan, pot, stock pot, colander, insert colander (fits in stock pot), 2 multi-fit lids, spatula, slotted spoon, and storage rack; wooden spoon, spatula, and slotted spatula
- Great accessory set for play kitchens and restaurants; generously sized pieces for a more realistic feel
- Ages 3+; 11.25" H x 5.25" D x 12.25" W pkg
- Handles have sturdy riveted joints that won't weaken and wear
- Product: 11.25" x 5.25" x 12.25" Packaged 3.8 lbs
- Package: 12.5" H x 12" W x 5.75" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
WHAT AM I?: Help kids identify the cookware and utensils and talk about how each is used in the kitchen. Have kids name different food they might cook in each pot (soup, stew, sauce) and pan (scrambled eggs, sautéed vegetables, stir fry)!
COOL CAFÉ: Pretend to open a restaurant! What is its name and what are the specialties served? Create signs, menus, and advertisements. Place orders and use the pots and pans set to cook up make-believe meals for the customers!
HATS FOR BEARS: Dress up your stuffed animals in shiny hats with the colander, wok, pots, and pans! Imagine what they will do once they are all dressed up--perhaps they are going to the Shiny Hat Parade or they are knights preparing for battle!