Deluxe Wooden Cooktop Set
Item # 9288
25% off sitewide
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
It's easy to cook up a good time with this pretend play stovetop cook set! It includes all the utensils and ingredients needed for making breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The sturdy wood cooktop has removable burner grates and adjustable knobs and a rack for hanging pots, pans, and utensils. The 19-piece set includes wooden condiments and reversible food items--uncooked on one side and cooked on the other! The Deluxe Wooden Cooktop Set promotes hand-eye coordination, creative expression, and imaginative play.
- 19-piece set with wooden food items to cook and prepare using pretend cooktop
- Includes pot, pan, fitted lid, spoon, and spatula
- Double-sided food pieces show one side uncooked and the other cooked
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, creative expression, and imaginative play
- Product: 25" x 18" x 20" 5.8 lbs
- Package: 14.2" H x 14.2" W x 5.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
SORT & COUNT: Help kids identify each food item and place it into a category (for example: meat and protein, vegetables, condiments). Ask them to line up all the food pieces. Count the number of pieces together and repeat until kids are able to count them independently.
YUMMY IN THE TUMMY: Encourage kids to say which of these foods are their favorites, and why. Ask if they know which is your favorite! Talk about which foods are usually served for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
ORDER UP! Have kids pretend they are the chef at a restaurant. Ask them to name it and imagine where it is. Use the menu card to order a meal (mark card with a pencil and erase to reuse)!