Feed & Groom Horse Care Play Set
Item # 8537
Save 15% on our Pretend Play
Giddy up, partner! Kids three and older will have everything they need to care for a cuddly horse (included) and keep it well-fed and looking sharp. Realistic feeding, grooming, and riding accessories include self-stick horseshoes, brush, comb, wash pail, sponge, play hay and grain, food and water bins, saddle, bridle, saddle pad, and horse blanket. Keep track of daily responsibilities with a reusable checklist, and add a personal touch with name tags and stickers for the reversible fold-and-go cardstock stall that can also store all the horse tack and supplies!
- 23-Piece pretend play horse care play set with plush horse and feeding and grooming accessories
- Includes horseshoes, brush, comb, wash pail, sponge, grain, hay, pellet bin, hay holder, water trough, double-sided water insert, saddle pad, saddle, bridle, horse blanket, name stickers
- Reusable double-sided checklist to keep track of horse care responsibilities
- Use portable cardstock horse stall as a cozy home for the horse, then store all the pieces inside and "horse around" anywhere
- Adult assembly required.
- Not intended for use with real animals.
- Product: 10.5" x 13.5" x 3.5" Packaged 1.65 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 10.5" W x 3.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
CARING MATTERS: Review the Grooming & Feeding checklist with kids. Help them to identify the items in the play set and talk about how each is used to care for a horse. Have kids sort the accessories into items used to "feed," those used to "groom," and those with other uses.
PONY PARADE: It's a special occasion and your horse has been invited to lead the local parade! Use the checklist to make sure the horse is well fed, groomed, and ready to go. Line up some of your other stuffed animals, and plan a parade route around the room!
HORSE TALES: Have kids tell a story about the plush horse! What is its name, where does it live, and what does it like to do? Is it a race horse, a show horse, or does it help out on a farm?
CLEAN UP: When playtime is done for the day, have kids use the horse stall to hold the play set pieces and even some of their small toys, games, or puzzle pieces! Turn clean-up time into a game by timing how quickly kids can get everything off the floor.