Feed & Play Pet Treats Play Set
Item # 8567
This fun 26-piece pet feeding and games play set has everything animal lovers need to care for pretend furry friends! Keep a top-quality plush pooch and cuddly kitty (approximately 8.5-inches each) well "fed" with realistic mealtime accessories, like pretend dog and cat food, dishes, and treats in realistic packaging. Don't forget playtime -- plush pets stay happy and entertained with fun toys. Keep track of daily responsibilities with a reusable checklist, and add a personal touch with name tags and stickers for pet ID tags!
- 26-Piece pretend play set with a plush cat and dog (approximately 8.5-inch/22 cm each) and feeding and playtime essentials
- Serve make-believe meals with pretend dog food in a box, cat food in a can, two feeding bowls, and a placemat
- Train and reward with pretend cat treats and doggie chew sticks treats in pouches, and toy ball and bone
- Personalize with collars, name tags, and name and reward stickers, and play games with reusable activity card and checklist
- Not intended for use with real animals.
- Product: 13.5" x 3.5" x 10.5" Packaged 1.5 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 10.7" W x 3.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
CARING MATTERS: Review the Daily Pet Responsibilities checklist and talk about how each item is used. Sort the accessories into items used to "feed," those used to "play," and those with other uses.
HOW MUCH?: Pretend to weigh the plush puppy, then use the back of the dog food box to determine how much food it should get. Use measuring cups from the kitchen to demonstrate the different amounts.
PET TALES: Tell a story about the plush pets! What are their names and who do they live with? Do they know how to do any tricks? Explore scenarios, such as First Day of Puppy School, or Kitty Goes to the Fair.
TIME FOR TRICKS: Have kids teach their pets tricks, such as sit, come, fetch, or roll over! Use the ball and bone as part of some tricks, and reward the pets with treats when they master a new skill.