Item # 31600
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
Let imagination set sail with this wooden ferryboat and four wooden vehicles! Slide the anchor to lower the ramp, and the life preserver to raise and lower the vehicle elevator. Roll the wooden car, box truck, SUV, and camper onboard, move them between lower and upper decks on the elevator, and roll off when they have arrived at their destination! The wooden ferryboat is more than a foot long and nearly seven inches tall, and encourages fine motor skills and color recognition, while promoting problem solving and imaginative play. (For pretend play--not for use in water.)
- Wooden 13.5-inch-long double-deck ferryboat with 4 wooden vehicles (for pretend play--not for use in water)
- Includes car, box truck, SUV, and camper that load onto ferryboat
- Slide the anchor to raise and lower ferryboat ramp, and slide the life preserver to move the elevator between decks
- Encourages fine motor skills, color recognition, problem-solving skills, imaginative play
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 5, for hands-on, screen-free play
- 13.5" x 6.75" x 4"
- Product: 6.75" x 13.5" x 4" Assembled 1.9 lbs
- Package: 13.4" H x 8.1" W x 4.25" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
BON VOYAGE: Tell a story about where the ferryboat is going. Perhaps it takes commuters from an island to a city on the mainland, or maybe it's sailing across the sea to a different country. Include details like the weather and how long the trip takes.
RAINBOW REVIEW: Identify the colors on the vehicles and the ferryboat. Give directions to a friend, using colors (for instance, "Load the blue vehicles on the top deck," or "Drive the red car around the boat three times before driving up the ramp."). Take turns giving directions.
WHO'S WHO: Talk about the drivers and passengers as each of their vehicles (car, SUV, camper, truck) board the ferryboat. Why did they decide to travel by boat today? Imagine the adventures they have on the trip.