First Bead Maze
Item # 3042
Enjoy 15% off sitewide
use code: EXPLORE15
Sitting in a high chair is much more fun with this fantastic bead maze, featuring brightly colored, multi-shaped beads that spin and slide along red and yellow wire pathways anchored by a strong suction cup base. Encourages color recognition, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor development through play!
- A classic toy with a "twist"
- Four soft-coated wires twist and turn between two solid wood blocks
- Features 18 multi-shaped wooden beads and three plastic rings to spin and slide
- Quality craftsmanship and sturdy construction
- Encourages sensory skills, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination
- Product: 7.75" x 3.75" x 7" 1.3 lbs
- Package: 8.6" H x 7.5" W x 4" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Identify a color and/or shape of bead and have kids move it along a specific wire.
Have kids give you directions on how to move a specific bead along a wire.
Ask kids to count the number of beads of a specific shape or color. For example: "How many circle beads are there? How many blue beads?"
Encourage beginning counting skills by asking kids to count the individual beads as you move them along the wire.