First Play Chomp & Clack Alligator Push Toy
Item # 3129
See you later, alligators! Get playtime rolling with three friendly alligators who take turns chomping with every step toddlers take. Easy to assemble, the sturdy wood walker has an easy-grip handle, non-skid wheels, and includes three wooden buggy beads to grasp and spin. Help kids get a leg up on gross motor skills, coordination, and color recognition. First Play toys feature bright colors, bold patterns, and whimsical designs that boost skills while sparking imagination and wonder--right from the start!
- Colorful wooden push toy with three alligators whose mouths click and clack when toy is pushed
- Slide and spin three wooden Buggy beads for extra fun
- Non-skid wheels roll forward and backward and handle is easy for little hands to grasp
- Encourages gross motor development, coordination, and color recognition
- Ages 12M+; stands 15.5 inches tall after easy two-step assembly
- Adult assembly required.
- Product: 15" x 15" x 11.75" Assembled 7.1 lbs
- Package: 17" H x 12.75" W x 6.75" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
MOVEMENT: Put a pillow on the floor and have kids maneuver the push toy around it.
SENSORY: Make a simple sound ("yum, yum, yum, yum!") when kids make the alligators clack, then stop when the sound stops.
COLORS: Say color names as you point to them on the push toy.
FINE MOTOR: Encourage kids to spin one wooden bead, then two, then all three.