Get Well Doctor Activity Center
Item # 31800
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
This sturdy, multi-sided wooden play space has everything kids need to role play visits to the doctor's office! Kids can be the patient or the doctor, the receptionist, or the nurse. It's a great way to ease kids' fears about doctor visits and to encourage nurturing and empathetic play. The waiting area includes a seat, clock, and fun changeable artwork. Sign in and check out with a credit card reader and card, fill out a reusable patient file, and take appointments with the wooden play phone. Wash up in the sink, display X-rays, monitor blood pressure, tip the scale, measure height, and read the eye chart. There's plenty of storage in this easy to assemble play space (illustrated instructions included; Phillips head screwdriver required). Standing 35.5" x 37.25" x 21.25", there's also plenty of room for imaginations to grow!
- Wooden multi-sided doctor's office activity center play space with waiting area, exam room, sink and reception area
- Includes blood pressure monitor with adjustable cuff, 2 X-rays to display, scale with movable weight, adjustable height bar, eye chart, clock with movable hands, movable tool hooks and holders, sink, sanitizer pump, reversible diploma/window card
- Other realistic details include credit card reader and card, double-sided sign, reusable patient information file and holder, file return slot, wooden cell phone and holder
- Great for easing kids' fear of doctor's visits; encourages imaginative, nurturing, and empathetic play
- Ages 3+; 35.5" x 37.25" x 21.25" assembled (illustrated instructions included; Phillips head screwdriver required)
- WARNING: ADULT ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Contains small parts and sharp points before assembly.
- Product: 35.5" x 37.25" x 21.25" Assembled 68.25 lbs
- Package: 42" H x 19" W x 8" L
FIELD TRIP: Pretend you are giving a tour of the doctor's office to a class on a field trip! Talk about what people do in each area and how the equipment is used.
ROLE PLAY: Alternate playing different roles at the Get Well Center! There's the patient who is visiting the center, the receptionist who collects information, keeps track of the schedule, and collects payment, the nurse who weighs, measures, and preps the patient, and the doctor who performs the exam!
REASON FOR VISIT: On pieces of scrap paper, write different reasons someone might visit the doctor. Mix up pieces, choose one at random, then treat the patient!