Get Well Doctor's Kit Play Set
Item # 8569
Enjoy 15% off sitewide
use code: WINTER15
The doctor will see you now! The 25-piece Melissa & Doug Get Well Doctor's Kit Play Set offers realistic accessories let little doctors help patients get well! Kids three and older can pretend to check temperature, heartbeat, blood pressure, eyesight, hearing, and more. There are play tools like a syringe, play scissors, and reflex hammer, as well as play bottles, and bandages for examining and treating patients. Reusable activity cards and fun details like an ID badge on a lanyard and a magazine for patients in the waiting room round out the doctor's office experience. The play set is a fun and engaging way to ease any feelings of stress associated with a visit to the doctor and to encourage nurturing and empathetic play. Spark a child's creativity and imagination, and inspire young healers for years to come!
- 25-piece doctor's kit play set with realistic pretend play patient care essentials to examine and treat patients
- Includes play stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, hearing tester, syringe, scissors, tweezers, rolling forehead thermometer, reflex hammer, otoscope, eye cover, tongue depressors bottles, ID badge, activity cards, and more
- Pieces store in handy tote for easy cleanup and so aspiring young doctors can make house calls
- A fun and engaging way to ease any feelings of stress associated with a visit to the doctor and to encourage imaginative, nurturing, and empathetic play
- Great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Product: 10.5" x 3.5" x 13.5" Packaged 1.5 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 10.6" W x 2.6" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
REASON FOR VISIT: On pieces of scrap paper, write different reasons someone might visit the doctor. Mix up pieces, choose one at random, then treat the patient!
COTTON BALL RUN: Fill the instrument container with cotton balls and place it on a "starting line." Place the tray across the room on the "finish line." Use the tweezers to pick up one cotton ball at a time and race to place it on the tray! Set a timer and try to break the record or race a friend.
CHECK IT OUT: Place all the pieces shown on the Checkup Checklist in the tote bag. Without looking, reach in, choose one item, name it, then demonstrate how to use it.
Watch a Sneak Peek
Want to know more about the Get Well Doctor's Kit Play Set? Watch this quick video for details!