Toddler & Preschool
Hands Counting Peg Puzzle
Item # 118
This "handy" puzzle is a clever way to help children learn basic counting skills! Kids can grasp the plastic pegs to remove 12 wooden pieces (fingers and palms), revealing different objects to count for every numbered finger. When assembled, the puzzle shows two hands side by side, with bold labels showing numerals and labeling "left" and "right." Great for fine-motor-skills development too!
- Peg puzzle depicting two hands, with colorful segments to lift and count.
- 12 sturdy pieces
- Pictures under pieces help children connect each numeral with a quantity.
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Promotes number recognition, color recognition, counting skills, and fine motor skills.
- Product: 0.8" x 8.5" x 11.7" 0.75 lbs
- Package: 11.6" H x 8.3" W x 0.4" L