Item # 3890
King Carl Castlehoff IV will reign over many royal adventures when brought to life by your puppeteer. This unique royal puppet features elegant hand detailing and materials carefully crafted for years of pretend play!
- Hand-and-rod puppet to inspire imaginative play
- "King Carl Castlehoff IV" comes with a funny introduction to inspire play ideas and giggles.
- Use one hand to manipulate the puppet's mouth and facial expressions, and the other to gesture with the wooden arm rod.
- Whimsically designed to inspire "animated" play, and durably constructed to stand up to it
- Detachable rod is suitable for lefties or righties.
- Product: 17" x 7" x 8" 0.45 lbs
- Package: 18" H x 7" W x 5" L
Ask the child to give his/her puppet a stage name and to introduce it.
Ask the puppet questions and have the child answer using a unique puppet voice.
Create a story line or a scene that the child can act out with his/her puppet.
Assist the child in using the removable hand-operated rod.