K's Kids My Shoes Cloth Book
Item # 30268
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
Turn the colorful shoe-shaped pages to discover fun fasteners like a button, zipper, buckles, and a lace! Kids will love practicing how to tie, snap, zip, and buckle. This fun interactive book helps promote sensory development, fine motor skills, color recognition, and other early learning skills. It's durably constructed to last through story time, playtime, and the washing machine, too. The book comes in a clear tote with a handle.
- K's Kids cloth activity book with shoe-shaped pages with various fasteners for kids to manipulate
- Includes a different pair of shoes on every page (yellow rain boots, green shoes, blue and purple sneakers, red boots)
- Durable and machine washable
- Helps promote sensory development, fine motor skills, color recognition, and other early learning skills
- Great gift for babies, ages birth to 2 years old, for hands-on, screen-free play
- 8.5" x 7" x 2" pkg
- Product: 7" x 2" x 8.5" Packaged 0.75 lbs
- Package: 8" H x 6.5" W x 1.75" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.