Magnetic Letters & Numbers Bundle
Item # 2071
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
Easy to position and reposition on any magnetic surface, these shaped wooden magnets are a playful way to introduce letters and numbers! A terrific tool for hands-on exploration of these key early learning concepts--the building blocks for writing and math skills--this brightly colored collection naturally encourages sorting, matching, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination, too. Each set (Letters and Numbers) is housed in a sturdy wooden case with a see-through, slide-shut lid.
- 2 boxes of shaped wooden magnets--89 magnets in all!
- Includes 52 letters (upper- and lowercase alphabet), 32 numerals, and 5 math symbols
- Bright colors to aid visual discrimination and sorting
- Sturdy wooden storage boxes with see-through lids
- Teaches letters, numbers, colors, sorting, and other early math and literacy skills
- Product: 8" x 4" x 5.5" Packaged 2.2 lbs
- Package: 8" H x 5.5" W x 4" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.