Magnetic Responsibility Chart
Item # 5059
Holiday Shop is open! 15% off
use code: HOLLY20
Catch children in the act of behaving well and reward them, then watch those good habits multiply! Open the fabric-hinged boards to reveal a behavior chart on one board, while the other board keeps all the magnets close at hand. A sturdy cord is attached for hanging. Dry-erase board and 89 magnets, including responsibilities, positive behaviors, and rewards.
- Encourage good behavior with this wooden magnetic tracking-and-reward chart
- Includes a pair of fabric-hinged dry-erase boards (one with spaces to track seven goals, one blank for magnet storage)
- 89 magnets include behaviors (Clean Room, Set Table, No Teasing) and rewards (Well Done!, Excellent!, You're a Winner!)
- Chart has spaces for each day of the week
- A sturdy cord is attached for hanging
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Product: 12" x 16" x 2" Packaged 3.7 lbs
- Package: 15.6" H x 11.7" W x 1.2" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Discuss with kids what responsibility means and why it is important. Share what some of your responsibilities are, then talk about what kinds of behaviors and responsibilities are expected of them. Use the magnets provided to talk about specific tasks and behaviors.
Personalize the top board by writing the child's name in the space provided. Help the child decide on goals for the coming week and place the appropriate magnets under the Responsibility/Goal heading. Tailor the chart to the child's individual needs by using a dry-erase marker on the blank magnets to create customized goals; erase and re-use!
As goals are reached, allow kids to choose a reward magnet and place it under the day the goal was completed. Talk about how the accomplishments make them feel.
Encourage independence by asking kids to check the chart regularly. Reward and reinforce positive behavior by establishing a special treat when a specified number of goals are accomplished in a given week.
Watch a Sneak Peek
Want to know more about the Magnetic Responsibility Chart? Watch this quick video for details!