Magnetivity Magnetic Building Play Set - Draw & Build House
Item # 30652
Welcome home! Build an imaginary place to live and play with the Magnetivity Magnetic Building Play Set Draw & Build House! Magnetivity encourages kids to experiment, explore, and imagine by inspiring them to design and build their own unique worlds! The 8 double-sided dry-erase panels have line art on one side and are blank on the other, so kids can use the four included dry-erase markers to create and color scenes. Color in the two wooden play figures in stands, too. Use the cloth to erase and draw again! These unique panels magnetically attach in different combinations, so kids can draw on and build new designs for their house every time they play. Great for open-ended, hands-on exploration and play! All Magnetivity panels are compatible. (All panels magnetically attach, but magnetic accessories from other Magnetivity sets do not stick to Draw & Build panels.)
- 15-piece Magnetivity Magnetic Building Play Set Draw & Build House lets kids draw, color, design, build, and play with their own house again and again
- Includes 8 magnetic double-sided dry-erase panels (blank on one side, line art on the other), 4 dry-erase markers, eraser cloth, 2 dry-erase wooden play figures with stands
- Draw on and color in dry-erase figures and panels that magnetically attach in different combinations
- Magnetivity encourages kids to experiment, explore, and imagine, and inspires open-ended, hands-on play
- Ages 4-10; 11.5" x 11" x 2" pkg
- Product: 11" x 11.5" x 2" Packaged 1.65 lbs
- Package: 11.65" H x 11.1" W x 2" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
PATTERN POWER: Use the dry-erase markers to create patterns on the roof panels, such as a row of green shingles, a row of purple, a row of green, etc.
MORE ROOMS: After coloring in the living room, bedroom, and kitchen scenes, draw other rooms in the house on the blank sides of the panels!
STORY TIME: Tell a story about who lives in the house and what they are going to do today! Include details like location, weather, time period (past, present, or future), etc.