Magnetivity Magnetic Building Play Set - Fire Station
Item # 30654
Save 15% on our Developmental Play
Race to the rescue with the Magnetivity Magnetic Building Play Set Fire Station! Magnetivity encourages kids to experiment, explore, and imagine by inspiring them to design and build their own unique worlds! The 13 double-sided panels with artwork on both sides magnetically attach in different combinations, so kids can build new designs for their fire station and fire engine every time they play. The 55 included magnetic accessories stick to the panels and to the five magnetic play figures with stands, inspiring open-ended, hands-on exploration and play! All Magnetivity panels are compatible.
- 74-piece Magnetivity Magnetic Building Play Set with a fire station theme lets kids design, build, and play with their own fire station again and again
- Includes fire engine vehicle with extendable ladder, 13 double-sided illustrated magnetic panels, 55 magnetic accessories, 5 magnetic play figures with stands
- Magnetic accessories stick to play figures and panels that magnetically attach in different combinations
- Magnetivity encourages kids to experiment, explore, and imagine, and inspires open-ended, hands-on play
- Ages 4-10; 13" x 11" x 4.5" pkg
- Product: 11" x 4.5" x 13" Packaged 3.9 lbs
- Package: 13" H x 11" W x 4.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
TOWER POWER: On a flat surface, see how many panels you can stack into a tall tower! If the tower tips, what can you do to help balance it and make it more stable?
TEST DRIVE: Use toys, books, blocks, and pillows to create a maze or obstacle course for the fire engine to navigate through on its way to a fire! Set a timer and try to break the speed record.
SHAPE UP: Experiment with different ways to combine panels to make the same shape. For instance, can you connect two isosceles triangles to make the same shape as two rectangles? What else is the same shape?
Watch a Sneak Peek
Want to know more about Magnetivity? Watch this quick video for details!