Magnetivity Magnetic Building Play Set - Pet Center
Item # 30651
Build an imaginary world to take care of pets with the Magnetivity Magnetic Building Play Set Pet Center! Magnetivity encourages kids to experiment, explore, and imagine by inspiring them to design and build their own unique worlds! The 13 double-sided panels with artwork on both sides magnetically attach in different combinations, so kids can build new designs for their pet center and pet rescue vehicle every time they play. The 74 included magnetic accessories stick to the panels and to the seven magnetic play figures with stands, inspiring open-ended, hands-on exploration and play! All Magnetivity panels are compatible.
- 95-piece Magnetivity Magnetic Building Play Set with a veterinarian, groomer, pet rescue center theme lets kids design, build, and play with their own pet center again and again
- Includes pet rescue vehicle, 13 double-sided illustrated magnetic panels,74 magnetic accessories, 7 magnetic play figures with stands
- Magnetic accessories stick to play figures and panels that magnetically attach in different combinations
- Magnetivity encourages kids to experiment, explore, and imagine, and inspires open-ended, hands-on play
- Ages 4-10' 13" x 11" x 4.5" pkg
- Product: 11" x 2" x 11.5" Packaged 4.1 lbs
- Package: 13" H x 11" W x 4.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
TOWER POWER: On a flat surface, see how many panels you can stack into a tall tower! If the tower tips, what can you do to help balance it and make it more stable?
TEST DRIVE: Use toys, books, blocks, and pillows to create a maze or obstacle course for the mobile pet van to navigate through on its way to an emergency house call! Set a timer and try to break the speed record.
STORY TIME: Tell a story about the pets visiting the Pet Center for grooming, checkups, boarding, and emergencies. Talk about the pets, the people they live with, and who cares for them.
Watch a Sneak Peek
Want to know more about Magnetivity? Watch this quick video for details!