Magnetivity Magnetic Building Play Set - Safari Rescue Truck
Item # 30666
Save 15% on our Developmental Play
Go wild with the Magnetivity Magnetic Building Play Set Safari Rescue vehicle! Magnetivity encourages kids to experiment, explore, and imagine by inspiring them to design and build their own unique safari rescue and research truck! The 6 double-sided panels with artwork on both sides slot into the vehicle and magnetically attach in different combinations, so kids can build their own unique safari rescue or mobile animal research truck. The 28 included magnetic accessories stick to the panels and to the four magnetic wooden play figures with stands, inspiring open-ended, hands-on exploration and play! All Magnetivity panels are compatible.
- 39-piece Magnetivity Magnetic Building Play Set Safari Rescue truck lets kids design, build, and play with their own safari rescue and mobile animal research vehicle again and again
- Includes safari rescue vehicle, 6 double-sided illustrated magnetic panels, 28 magnetic accessories, 4 magnetic wooden play figures with stands
- Magnetic accessories stick to play figures and panels that slot into the vehicle and magnetically attach in different combinations
- Magnetivity encourages kids to experiment, explore, and imagine, and inspires open-ended, hands-on play
- Ages 4-10; 11" x 7" x 4.5" pkg
- Product: 7" x 4.5" x 11" Packaged 1.8 lbs
- Package: 11" H x 7" W x 4.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
TOWER POWER: On a flat surface, see how many panels you can stack into a tall tower! If the tower tips, what can you do to help balance it and make it more stable?
STORY TIME: Tell a story about who drives the rescue truck, what kind of work they do in it, and what they are going to do today! Include details like location, weather, time period (past, present, or future), etc.
TEST DRIVE: Use toys, books, blocks, and pillows to create a maze or obstacle course for the safari truck to navigate through! Set a timer and try to break the speed record!