Magnetivity Magnetic Building Play Set - Underwater Adventure
Item # 30663
15% off Developmental Toys! w/code LETSLEARN
Create and explore an imaginary lab under the sea with Magnetivity Magnetic Building Play Set Underwater Adventure! Magnetivity encourages kids to experiment, explore, and imagine by inspiring them to design and build their own unique worlds! The 10 double-sided panels with artwork on both sides magnetically attach in different combinations, so kids can build new designs for their own underwater lab and explore with the submarine every time they play. The 41 included magnetic accessories stick to the panels and to the three magnetic wooden play figures (including an underwater robot!) with stands, inspiring open-ended, hands-on exploration and play! All Magnetivity panels are compatible.
- 55-piece Magnetivity Magnetic Building Play Set with a under the ocean theme lets kids design, build, and play with their own underwater lab and submarine again and again
- Includes submarine vehicle, 10 double-sided illustrated magnetic panels, 41 magnetic accessories, 3 magnetic wooden play figures with stands
- Magnetic accessories stick to play figures and panels that magnetically attach in different combinations
- Magnetivity encourages kids to experiment, explore, and imagine, and inspires open-ended, hands-on play
- Ages 4-10; 11.5" x 11" x 3.5" pkg
- Product: 11" x 3.25" x 11.5" Packaged 1.65 lbs
- Package: 11.5" H x 11" W x 3" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
SHAPE UP: Experiment with different ways to combine panels to make the same shape. For instance, can you connect two small triangles to make the same shape as a square?
TREASURE HUNT: Use the submarine to explore the underwater scenes on the panels. Give the sea creatures you encounter names and personalities! Tell a story about the ruins and treasures you come across in your exploration.
TOWER POWER: On a flat surface, see how many panels you can stack into a tall tower! If the tower tips, what can you do to help balance it and make it more stable?