Math Gears - Subtraction
Item # 31305
Memorial Day Savings!
For 25% off this item, use code:
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
When does less equal more? When using Math Gear to learn subtraction! Turn mastering math facts into hands-on fun! More portable than a book and more practical than flashcards, the pocket-sized, 14-page Math Gear is a sturdy, interactive teaching tool with a fun, gadget-like look and feel. Turn the wheel for a math problem, solve it, then lift the flaps to check the answer! Math Gear also includes fun facts about numbers and math. This book (also available for addition, multiplication, and division), makes it fun and easy for kids four and older to learn and practice subtraction facts, anywhere, anytime!
- A pocket-sized interactive book with a gadget-like look and feel to help teach subtraction facts
- Turn the wheel to show a math problem, solve it, then lift the flap to check the answer
- Includes fun facts about numbers and math
- A sturdy, interactive teaching tool
- Makes a great gift for 4- to 7-year-olds, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Product: 5.5" x 5.25" x 0.75" Assembled 0.25 lbs
- Package: 5.25" H x 5.25" W x 0.9" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.