Merry Mermaid Magnetic Dress-Up Set
Item # 8601
Merry Mermaid has all the beauty and grace of the flowing waters she lives in. What could make her even lovelier? A custom-made ensemble! This magnetic play set has everything kids need to design countless pretty combinations, including swim tops, mermaid tails, and even a pretty pink ball gown for evenings on land. Simply slot the wooden magnetic figure into the sturdy stand, then place the magnetic garments and accessories to dress her up in style. The durable wooden storage tray comes stocked with one wooden doll, wooden stand, and 33 magnetic dress-up pieces.
- Dress-up wooden magnetic mermaid doll set
- Includes wooden doll and stand, plus 33 magnetic pieces of clothing and accessories
- Sort the matching pieces or mix and match to make your own creations!
- Sturdy wooden storage tray
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, creative expression, and imaginative play
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Product: 8.5" x 11.75" x 1.25" Packaged 1.6 lbs
- Package: 11.65" H x 8.45" W x 1.05" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Lay out all the pieces and assemble the outfits so they match as closely as possible. Choose your favorite ensemble for Merry to wear! Then change pieces of Merry's outfit to mix and match different looks.
Lay out all the pieces. Then sort the pieces according to different qualities: tails/tops/accessories or flowers/shells/jewels, for example(You can use the box compartments for this, adding removable labels if you wish!)
Imagine different events for Merry to attend, such as a concert, a fancy party, or a swimming race. Pick an outfit for her to wear to the event.
Trace one of the magnetic pieces on paper and fill the outline with your own designs. Cut out the shape and carefully tape it to the original magnetic piece to use! (Wrap the tape around so it sticks to the black magnetic surface.)
Tell a story about Merry, using the outfits and accessories to add to the action. For instance, you could begin with Waverly swimming in the sea, then have her travel to land to gather flowers for a party. Use your imagination and have fun!