Mine to Love Bedtime Play Set
Item # 31709
Memorial Day Savings!
For 25% off this item, use code:
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
This 11-piece play set gives kids everything they need to soothe, snuggle, and tuck in favorite baby dolls and stuffed animals. After soothing with pretend lotion and a pacifier, baby is sure to have sweet dreams snuggled into the sleep sack or wrapped in the cozy blanket, both decorated with adorable animal characters. There's a working night-light (Two AA batteries required, not included), a spinning mobile, a bedtime book, stuffed bunny rabbit for cuddling, and a double-sided reusable activity card. Kids can even keep an eye on their sleeping sweeties with the two owl-shaped play baby monitors! With Mine to Love toys, kids three and older can explore grown-up roles and responsibilities while having endless fun caring for their babies. (Dolls/stuffed animals not included with this set.)
- 11-piece realistic bedtime accessories sized just right for baby dolls and stuffed animals
- Includes sleep sack and blanket with adorable animal characters, stuffed toy bunny, spinning mobile, working night-light (2 AA batteries required, not included), lotion tube, pacifier, bedtime book, double-sided reusable activity card
- Flip the clip back on one of the owl-shaped play baby monitors and it sits on a flat surface, flip it forward and it slides over a play crib railing; kids keep the other monitor with them to "keep an eye" on their sleeping baby
- Mine to Love accessories encourage empathy and help kids express themselves as they explore grown-up roles and responsibilities
- AA batteries not included.
- Product: 10.375" x 3.375" x 13.375" Packaged 1.65 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 10.7" W x 3.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
Mine to Love accessories encourage empathy and help kids express themselves as they explore grown-up roles and responsibilities
SPIN A TALE: Baby loves to watch the mobile spin! Give the ladybugs, butterflies, and baby birds on the mobile names and personalities and tell a story about them to help give baby sweet dreams.
ROCK-A-BYE: Make up lullabies to sing to baby while rocking them to sleep, and some gentle "time to wake up" songs, too!