Mine to Love Bottle & Sippy Cup Play Set
Item # 31728
Enjoy 15% off sitewide
use code: EXPLORE15
Kids will love comforting their hungry or fussy babies and stuffed animals with this adorable five-piece feeding play set. Prepare for mealtime by fastening the easy-close self-stick bib. Watch as juice and milk "disappear" when the sippy cup or bottle are tipped! There's a double-sided reusable activity card and a pacifier to round out the pretend play experience. Mine to Love dolls and accessories encourage empathy and help kids express themselves as they explore grown-up roles and responsibilities. A child's confidence and self-esteem blossom and grow with each nurturing moment of imaginative play!
- 5-piece pretend play bottle and cup feeding play set for dolls and stuffed animals
- Includes bottle with "disappearing" milk, two-handled sippy cup with "disappearing" juice, bib with self-stick tabs for easy on and off, pacifier, double-sided reusable activity card
- Perfect for comforting baby dolls and stuffed animals at home or on the go
- Pretend play with dolls and stuffed animals encourages empathy and helps kids express themselves as they explore grown-up roles and responsibilities
- Makes a great gift for toddlers and preschoolers, ages 3 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Product: 12" x 2.25" x 6.75" Packaged 0.35 lbs
- Package: 11.75" H x 7.5" W x 2.3" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
PICNIC TIME: Take baby on a pretend picnic! Place a blanket on the floor and tell a story about where your picnic is (beach, park, etc.), what food you have besides the bottle and sippy cup, and what you do after you eat.
BOTTLE ROLL: Scatter some pillows, blocks, or toys on the floor, lay the bottle on its side, and roll it through the obstacle course to a finish line!
NIGHTY-NIGHT: Act out a bedtime routine for baby: Give a bottle, burp baby, remove bib, give pacifier, read a story, sing lullabies, tuck in, lights out!